Hearth is a Fintech company helping home improvement contractors grow and manage their business. Our SaaS platform provides over 14,000 contractors the financial tools they need to close more business, including financing solutions, invoicing, payment collections, insurance products, all in one, modern system designed specifically for the home improvement industry.
Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Hearth has raised over $50M and is one of the fastest growing companies in the home improvement space.
To us, the home improvement contractor is a true embodiment of the American Dream – skilled craftspeople who choose to start their own business to build a better life for their families and their communities.
While home improvement professionals power a $500 billion per year industry and protect the homes of millions of Americans, they are typically overlooked by Wall Street and Silicon Valley, and are one of the most underserved, undercapitalized, and written-off segments of entrepreneurs.
We built Hearth to tip the odds of success in their favor. Hearth is a seamless digital toolkit that helps home improvement pros win more projects, grow their sales, and save time running their business. In the last six years, we’ve built an industry-leading technology platform (Financing, Payments, Quotes, Contracts, and Banking), work with over 15,000 contractors, and have funded over $500 million in additional projects for home improvement pros. And, we are just getting started.
About the Role
Here at Hearth, your success will have a tremendous impact on the revenue goals and trajectory of our company. As an Account Executive, you will fuel Hearth’s growth by reaching new business, with a primary focus on selling subscriptions to contractors. As a close-knit team, we chase our ambitious sales goals together and have fun doing so. Come make a lasting impact on a lean, strategic sales team and get in on the ground floor!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Generate new business by making outbound calls to contractors to sell them on Hearth’s vision for how our product will help improve their business
- Own the entire sales process, from cold calling to conducting product demonstrations and closing deals
- Enthusiastically make between 100-125 calls per day
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold call to close in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to our company’s revenue goals by meeting & exceeding individual sales quota
- Propose new sales strategies to expand the universe of potential customers
- Stay up-to-date on our product, industry changes and our competitive landscape
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience
- A strong hunter mentality and drive to succeed
- Resourceful, problem-solving skills with high energy and an upbeat, positive attitude
- Able to follow a proven and effective sales script to pinpoint pain and navigate conversations
- Eagerness to work on a dynamic team in a ever-changing, startup environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with performance assessments based upon concrete sales targets
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Growth opportunities as we continue to grow and scale.
- PTO plan, plus paid company holidays.
- Stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision options.
- 401(k) package.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Program
- Pet Insurance
At Hearth we have a traditional SaaS sales compensation structure with base plus commission. Our commission accelerator focuses on rewarding our top performers that go above the OTE that is set for them. Our top performers are making $150K+ annually. Our total annual compensation structure (base + bonus) ranges from $35,000-$170,00 annually.
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in compliance with all local/state regulations. The expected compensation range for this position is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, and prior work experience. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and eligibility to participate in our sales commission structure.
More About Us
Hearth embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.