Account Executive needed for an Advertising Services company in the Twin Cities!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Blair Richie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 – $90,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We empower companies with our experience, knowledge, and technology tools to drive cost savings and increase sales by providing a “self-service” support model for salespeople.
Our services help companies optimize their marketing and sales budgets by transforming the way they gather, manage, recommend, and distribute sales and marketing content to their field. With our help, clients can improve their channel sales and reduce their cost of sales by delivering the right content to the right audience at the right time and in the right medium to achieve desired results.
Why join us?
Competitive Paid time benefits off including
9 Paid Holidays, which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
1 Paid Floating Holiday designated by the employee.
Health, dental, and vision insurance.
401(k) with Company Match
If you have previous agency experience and are looking for a true account Management role, please read on!
This is a hybrid model with a competitive base salary + commission!
This is an account executive role, this is not a sales role.
The key role of the Account Executive is to assemble and lead their Account Team, while directing implementation of our clients marketing and sales support activities through our Sales Empowerment platform. The successful candidate will proactively grow account revenue and manage Clients’ needs and expectations with a focus on strategies that most quickly and cost effectively exceeds our clients’ sales expectations.
- Manage strategic planning and implementation of the day-to-day relationship with assigned clients ensuring the fastest, most cost-effective strategy to meet our clients’ sales objective cross media tactics.
- Manage ongoing Customer Success of assigned accounts. and management, development of new opportunities and ongoing revenue streams, and cross selling of new modules/features.
- Coordinate client review meetings to review solutions and ensure customer value.
- Ensure an understanding of the client’s needs and objectives while effectively managing resources to meet budget and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a broad background in our core competencies to ensure the ability to design customer solutions based on a comprehensive knowledge of the clients’ business.
- Bachelors Degree is required; marketing, advertising, mass communications/journalism or related field
- 5-8 years’ sales/account management experience, preferably in a decentralized sales environment with a successful track record in customer satisfaction.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!