Bikky is the first Customer Data Platform (CDP) built exclusively for large, multi-unit restaurant brands. By integrating with a brand’s point-of-sale system, online ordering provider, payments processor, and loyalty program, Bikky is the only CDP able to build comprehensive datasets about everything from the performance of your menu to the frequency and lifetime value of your guests.
Using our platform, everyone from the C-Suite to the marketing team is empowered to make better decisions about the business and measure if those decisions are contributing positively to the bottom line.
Bikky powers data-based decisions for brands like Dave’s Hot Chicken, Long John Silver’s, Krystal, MOD Pizza, Westville, Boqueria, and thousands of other restaurant locations across the country.
Bikky is based in New York City and has raised over $6m in funding to date.
About the role
Bikky is looking for a motivated, ambitious, and scrappy first two sales hires to join our growing team. Bikky’s Account Executives will be responsible for creating opportunities for new business at every stage of the sales funnel, culminating with closing large deals with the country’s leading and fastest growing restaurant brands. This is a critical role for the company, as sales will be the predominant driver of the next phase of the company’s growth.
Developing long term and trusting relationships is key – our customers see Bikky as a partner and extension of their team more than a vendor. Using a presentation and a live iteration of Bikky’s product, you’ll uncover prospective customers’ needs as it relates to their company’s goals, objectives, and data needs and demonstrate how Bikky will be a critical tool in measuring their business performance.
It’s also an opportunity to get creative – we’re early on in this journey and this hire will have the opportunity to work with the Founding team to craft the most effective and efficient sales funnel, including new methods of prospecting and generating leads, and improving the quality of our sales pitch and process over time. You’ll also collaborate with the rest of the company, ensuring that product and process feedback is heard across teams and that everyone is aware of predominant industry trends.
- You never back down from a challenge. Both rejection and validation are motivating to you and are opportunities to continue honing your craft. You’re relentless and you know the only way to handle rejection is to try again
- You know that sales is strategic. Every conversation is different, you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure.
- You believe the best process is derived through experimentation and iteration, and you are never satisfied. When you believe in the product you are selling, you are excited to share it with the world.
- You believe in the mission and vision of Bikky to help restaurants understand their guest journey and to empower local communities.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at companies on your list of key accounts, ultimately driving that relationship towards a meeting to demo Bikky’s CDP to the prospect.
- This will be inclusive of nurturing both inbound and outbound leads from your list of key accounts.
- Travel with the Founding team to industry conferences, where you’ll be developing relationships and selling to relevant points-of-contact.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to help them understand a new customer’s objectives and goals prior to implementation and onboarding.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to deliver product feedback you’re hearing from your prospective customers and the industry.
- Collaborate with the Founding team on pipeline review, deal strategy, and overall sales and go-to-market strategy
- 2+ years of closing experience is required with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- You’re self-motivated and coachable: you don’t need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback in the spirit of improving your craft.
- Sales isn’t something you’re thinking about, it’s something you’re passionate about.
- You’ll never back down from a challenging conversation and you love to think on your feet.
- A fantastic, positive attitude with an emphasis on problem solving, teamwork, and navigating the ambiguity of an early-stage company.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in software sales is a requirement; experience selling a product dealing with data and/or to restaurant groups is a plus, but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- $80k base salary plus $80k variable compensation at 100% of quota. Commission is uncapped.
- Company-provided healthcare, including medical, vision, and dental.
- Ability to participate in a 401k.
- This job is based at Bikky HQ in New York City, where the team works from the office three times per week.
- Flexible vacation policy.