If you share our passion for digital transformation and are ready to join us on this exciting mission, we would love to hear from you.
Vasion is a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise print management and document management. The Account Executive will help grow and manage our enterprise clients. Vasion’s SaaS platform provides businesses with the tools they need to capture, digitize, and securely manage content across their organization. As an Account Executive for Vasion, you will be responsible for introducing healthcare organizations to Vasion’s platform and driving sales growth in the industry.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to grow Vasion’s presence in Fortune 500 and large-cap companies
- Identify and pursue opportunities to establish relationships with new customers and channel partners
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with decision-makers
- Demonstrate Vasion’s platform to prospective customers and provide consultative support to drive adoption
- Work closely with Vasion’s implementation and support teams to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of the platform
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities and customer interactions in Vasion’s CRM system
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the healthcare industry and Vasion’s platform in order to position yourself as a trusted advisor and industry expert
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate value propositions and build relationships with decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently and manage a sales pipeline effectively
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales processes
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to meet with clients and attend industry events
- Flexible work environment
- Vacation Bonus
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Training/Advancement opportunities
- 401k with company-match and immediate vesting
- Financial wellness education
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite perks include gym, pickleball, snacks & drinks, arcade, theater room, etc.
OUR CORE VALUES
Vasion looks for people who will exemplify its core values and are driven to become:
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Candor Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
More About Vasion
Visit https://www.vasion.com and https://www.printerlogic.com
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics.