Job Title: Account Executive (Salesforce Services)
Company: Blue5Green LLC
Location: Princeton, New Jersey (Hybrid – 3 days onsite)
Job Type: Full-Time
Blue5Green LLC is a leading global provider of Salesforce development services with headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and additional offices in India. We specialize in resolving intricate business problems for mid-market, SMB, and strategic customers across various industries, including Financial Services (including nCino), Healthcare and life sciences, and Education Salesforce sectors. With a dedicated team of over 60+ professionals across the USA and India, we design and implement enterprise Salesforce solutions that integrate with clients’ legacy systems and streamline business processes, ensuring exceptional customer service and innovative problem-solving approaches.
Must have at least 2 years of experience selling Salesforce. Candidates who do not meet this requirement will be automatically rejected.
What You’ll Do:
As a dynamic Account Executive, you will be instrumental in driving Blue5Green’s growth, expanding market frontiers, and shaping the future of digital business transformation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow new business across diverse industry portfolios and a network of companies.
- Drive revenue and sales growth through effective management of partner engagement, business development, internal collaboration, and marketing strategies.
- Identify and build relationships with key decision-makers in the Target Accounts.
- Drive joint sales activity by partnering with Salesforce AE’s
- Collaborate with practice leaders to identify and pursue new opportunities within targeted accounts.
- Secure new Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and build a robust pipeline by engaging with new and existing clients.
- Utilize Blue5Green’s Sales platforms to forecast and work closely with Account and Practice leaders.
- Mentor and partner with other sellers within Blue5Green and across different markets.
- Develop account strategy and sales activity in collaboration with account and practice leaders.
- Grow and maintain crucial buyer/influencer relationships across multiple client accounts.
- Identify win themes based on competition and contribute to proposal development.
- Play a key role in hosting or facilitating Blue5Green marketing events.
- Meet and exceed the annual sales quota consistently.
- Expect 50% travel to engage with clients and partners.
What You’ll Bring:
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in consistently achieving sales targets using a consultative, solution-oriented approach.
- 2+ years of sales in a consultative environment (not looking for Hardware salespeople or individuals that have sold services bundled with a software sale.)
- Knowledge of staff augmentation selling
- Must be a “HUNTER” and a strong relationship builder
- A passion for identifying new client opportunities and growing the Blue5Green brand.
- The ability to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Skills in leading teams through complex technology solution sales and building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong focus on customer service and interpersonal abilities.
- A passion for sales and technology.
- Experience in budget and project management.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Organized and methodical with strong prioritization and negotiation capabilities.
- Strong process orientation and the ability to work with virtual teams.
- Align with Blue5Green’s core values and commitment to building trust within our communities and clients.
- Must have access to Salesforce Account Executives.
Why Join Blue5Green?
Join our passionate and innovative team that values collaboration and encourages creative problem-solving. As a Business Development Executive at Blue5Green, you will enjoy the thrill of opening new doors and expanding our customer base while deepening your understanding of business operations at the C-suite level. You will be able to lead product demonstrations and represent Blue5Green at key industry events, showcasing your skills and expertise. Influence decision-making and foster demand by aligning business challenges with our powerful Salesforce solutions and deepen your understanding of business operations and the driving forces at the C-suite level.
At Blue5Green, we celebrate fresh perspectives and thrive on collaboration. If you’re a visionary passionate about connecting opportunities to value-adding Salesforce solutions, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today, and let’s collectively reshape the future of digital business transformation!
Blue5Green offers competitive benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Blue5Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Base Salary Range: $90,000 – $130,000
Total compensation includes base salary + OTE.