RJ Byrd has been engaged by our client to find a talented Account Executive. This individual will shape deals by taking complete control of acquiring new business as well as managing existing accounts in the commercial construction space. This includes seeking out decision makers and developing relationships, understanding the business needs, and delivering a strong presentation on products and services. Other duties and challenges will include but not be limited to:
- Managing sales cycle from acquiring leads to securing deals by planning and organizing schedules.
- Conducting outbound calls, hosting video meetings to existing and prospects/potential clients, and following through with the planned sales processes.
- Following up on leads and reporting progress in CRM software, forecasting opportunities.
- Hosting webinars and attending tradeshows.
- Following a business plan designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Meeting with prospects, listening and documenting needs in detail and communicating effectively to sales and management team.
- Developing clearly written proposals for clients and prospects.
- Discussing needs with management, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participating in the development and execution of market research initiatives for greater insight into customer response, behavior, and perception.
- Previous sales experience selling within the construction or related industry, such as architecture and design, general contractors, sub contractors, etc
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferrable in a technical discipline
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and technical manufacturing details of luxury interior building supplies to senior leadership and field personnel.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to create rapport with people of all demographics
- Organized and disciplined time management skills, attention to details
- Confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Goal oriented to meet/exceed sales goals
- Strong software skills (Microsoft365, CRM/ERP, etc.) and internet technology experience