BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for our manufacturing client in the Houston area. The Account Manager is responsible for developing proactive sales plans, increasing market share and increasing revenue within assigned accounts and new business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop annual revenue forecast and strategy for assigned accounts.
- Manage time and activities to achieve revenue and other goals.
- Maintain key account data.
- Stay up to day with relevant information on industry developments, trends, etc.
- Achieve annual revenue goal.
- Completion of quarterly accountabilities and special projects that they are assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales.
- Knowledge of catalytics within refractories and petrochemical industries.
- German speaking is a plus.
- Must have a valid US driver’s license.