If healthcare is your passion and client service is your jam, let’s talk! Waterhouse Brands is seeking an up-and-coming Account Manager with a passion for storytelling and outstanding project management skills to join our fast-paced boutique marketing agency dedicated to building leading life sciences brands and employee engagement strategies that power success. Our secret sauce is our smart, seasoned mix of brand marketing, design, multi-media and communications professionals who hail from some of the industry’s leading companies and agencies. Areas of focus include helping companies shape purpose-based brand strategies, create high-performing corporate cultures, and build their reputation with all stakeholders through smart storytelling, creative execution, advertising, digital engagement and thought leadership.
If you are excited to contribute to a growing team and help shape the agency’s future, Waterhouse might be the place for you!
About the Role
As an Account Manager at Waterhouse, you will work hand in hand with our account and project leads to strategize and execute a variety of creative, marketing, digital and communications projects. You will play a key role in project ideation and planning, collaboratively driving assignments from start to finish with a focus on strengthening our client relationships through exceptional account service. You will have the opportunity to build a diverse skill set and find your personal zone of genius across our broad service offering. You will also have the opportunity to make your mark as an emerging leader within our growing agency.
- Manage end-to-end execution of client deliverables with some supervision
- Play a hands-on role in project execution across creative, media, advertising, digital, internal communications and employee engagement deliverables
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines for clients and our internal teams
- Craft compelling, creative content that drives engagement, such as web copy, blog posts, intranet content and social media posts
- Develop deliverables, including presentations, research reports, and brand, marketing, and communications touchpoints and materials
- Stay educated on biotech industry trends and marketing communications best practices while considering ways to innovate client deliverables and Waterhouse’s offerings
- Provide excellent client service, engaging directly and frequently with our clients to advance their objectives and maintain project momentum
- Partner with cross functional team members to translate business needs and requirements into new solutions
- Track project issues and proactively mitigate risks to ensure successful execution while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Manage behind-the-scenes project success by monitoring billable hours and progress against budgets, while also proactively participating in our financial tracking and reporting processes
- Mentor junior account team members
- Have an interest in science and a desire to support companies that are working to make an impact in healthcare
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Thrive in the quick pace of agency life, taking charge, solving problems, and executing with momentum
- Excellent project manager who is comfortable frequently shifting between assignments and managing multiple project priorities at one time
- Have a sharp, articulate communication style with an ability to present ideas and recommendations internally and to clients through presentations, written and verbal communications
- Bring a collaborative spirit to frequent interactions with our clients, account leads, brand and content strategists, designers and developers
- Embody a learning mindset with eagerness to become a subject matter expert on Waterhouse and our diverse service offering
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working for a digital, public relations, brand marketing or communications agency. Alternatively, in-house experience in a digital, corporate communications, internal communications or employee relations role
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in communications, journalism, marketing, media, or science or relevant job experience preferred
- Demonstrated strategic multi-media storytelling ability as evidenced through work samples
- Proficient with time-entry and project management systems and presentation software a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience.
At Waterhouse Brands, we’re always evolving in ways that help us deliver extraordinary results. As a woman-led company, we believe in the value of diversity as a driver of innovation and growth, both personally and professionally. Our Greenbrae, CA office overlooking the water is our hub of inspiration, so we cherish our Teamwork Tuesdays as collaborative work time.
For more information about our company, please visit our website:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.