The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
As well as customer satisfaction, the candidate should be able to feel comfortable with multitasking their own productivity with that of the Teams. Assisting in team growth and product knowledge once secure in one’s own ability to understand and communicate their knowledge is necessary for the Account Manager position.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Multitask self-productivity and customer service with that of the team’s needs.
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel