Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)
Our client is a distinguished CPA/Business Management firm that specializes in serving a clientele from the entertainment industry, including high net worth individuals and executives. They deliver tailor-made services and solutions to meet the unique needs of each of their clients. The firm maintains a strong commitment to excellence in their work and places great value on providing an atmosphere for both their clients and staff that fosters a sense of worth, respect, and appreciation.
The Account Manager performs a variety of confidential and complex accounting and administrative duties. The Account Manager acts as the Business Manager for all clients on their desk, handling and overseeing daily and routine tasks as well as responding to client’s special needs and requests. The Account Manager ensures the business needs of the client are met and also directly supervises an assistant(s).
- Onboarding new clients
- Connect with clients on a regular basis.
- Record and monitor financial investments in AgilLink.
- Manage client payroll.
- Review general ledgers, and balance sheets.
- Have reporting request and cash flows up to date for clients.
- Assist other Account Managers and/or Accounts Payable Team when needed.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure accuracy of reports and books.
- Other duties associated with the assigned role.
- 5+ years experience in Business Management, Entertainment Industry
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Datafaction/AgilLink and Imaging software experience
- Touring client experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Parking