Seeking Motivated Seller Extraordinaire
Unlimited Earning Potential! Ginormous Penthouse Office! World Peace!
The listings for sales jobs make some pretty outrageous claims (see above). But at Inceed, we take a different tact: we shoot straight with you. Here’s the gig:
What It Is:
- Selling a Recruiting Firm: If you get companies to use consulting solutions and hire our people, we’ll give you money.
- Not as Gross as it Sounds: Forget what you’ve heard. Yes, we’re a recruiting firm. But don’t worry. We pride ourselves on not being like any other recruiting firm.
- A Foot in the Door: We prefer not to hire from competitors. We don’t operate like them, so we don’t want to bring any of that culture here. Instead we promote from within.
- No Experience Necessary: In fact, we prefer you not have any experience in the recruiting world. We’ll teach you what you need to know. You bring stuff like a strong work ethic, integrity, smarts, and a gag reflex for drama and office politics.
- Sustainable: You’ll have to learn the job. But we know you need to live on something other than Ramen noodles while you learn, so we pay a decent base plus commission.
- A Chance to Make Big Bucks: We’re not going to say “unlimited” because, well, you want a life outside of work, right? But the earning curve is seriously steep. Work hard and you’ll be rewarded. Lots.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: That’s not cheesy, it’s true. We help people literally change their lives by finding them a better situation, a more promising job, greater compensation for their family …
- 4 Weeks of Training: We have openings in Houston. But the first TWO weeks of training is in Tulsa. Hey, we said we’d shoot straight with you.
What It’s Not:
- 9 to 5: It’s actually 7:30-5:30 or 8-6. You pick. We work an hour extra so we can get every other Friday off. (That’s 26 Fridays a year). PLUS a 50% remote work option after 4 months in office.
- Success at the Expense of Others: We work crazy hard to make a bundle and get promoted. But we’re all on the same team, so we actually support each other.
- Cushy: Not going to lie, we give—and expect—110%. But we make it fun. We’re a competitive bunch, winning bonuses, trips to Cabo, time off and more. It’s hard work. But somehow, it’s awesome.
- 10 Layers of Bureaucracy: We’ve got smart people around here. So we don’t bury them under a blanket of middle management. Wanna talk to the partners? Do it.
- High Turnover: We must be doing something right. People come. People tend to stay.
The Tedious Details:
· Represent our consulting services and solutions to companies
· Cold call, generate leads and referrals
· Daily local travel
· Aggressively grow customer base
· Create, present and deliver customized Accounting/Finance recruiting and consulting services to prospects
· Manage relationships with new and existing candidates/clients
· Expand range of services used by current customers
· Fit in, have fun, and don’t be a jerk (shooting straight again)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Desire and ability to sell
· Excellent communication and selling skills
· Organization and time management skills
· Self-directed and goal oriented
· Enjoy building a territory/developing new business
· Desire and energy to perform and earn
· Base salary plus commission
· Aggressive bonus plan for exceptional performance
· Competitive benefit plan
· Mileage/travel expenses