At Half Moon Firm we believe in an empowering environment to bring the best out of everyone on our team. We don’t just look for people to motivate us, we look for motivated people that we can inspire to succeed and reach their full potential.
On a small scale, we help our large clients attract and retain new customers. On a much larger scale, we are developing future leaders within the industry. By doing this, we are able to help our clients secure new markets throughout the U.S. and generate more revenue than they thought possible.
As an Entry Level Account Manager at Half Moon Firm, you get hands-on training in our sales department and learn daily sales operations. Once proficient in sales, our Entry Level Account Managers start learning additional business systems and are recognized as developing leaders within our company.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking for growth and development!
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Works to develop business-relevant solutions for clients and presents those solutions
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics or relationship metrics
Entry Level Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- Willingness to work hard
- Enjoys working with people
- Previous experience in a service-based business, customer service, marketing, or sales
- Interpersonal skills
- Great social and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Advancement Opportunities – we are growing with our clients and we are looking for someone to grow with us!
- Competitive compensation plan ranging from $45,000-$55,000
- Health benefits
- Hands-on training and development
- Paid training