Well here at Origin Management we live that, every day. When you’re passionate about what you do, you love the people you do it with, and you’re constantly growing as a person, time flies, and you’re always having fun.
- Are you driven and looking for a career that will not only empower your personal and professional growth but will also allow you to build the career and future you desire?
- Are you often described as a confident and collaborative leader?
- Are you looking to BUILD opportunities for yourself and for others?
If the above describes you, then please keep reading!
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Through training become a master in our sales and marketing techniques designed to engage the consumer, educate them on their product/service options and close the best possible deal for their household
- We know not every interaction ends in a sale. Your ultimate goal is to deliver an outstanding customer experience, build strong relationships with the brand and represent the company with integrity to facilitate future sales
- Track new customer acquisitions, follow compliance protocols, and leverage for referrals in the local area
- Once you are an expert in all things customer service and sales support, then it’s time to elevate your role to its purest form as a corporate trainer and leader. Here you will be responsible for training and developing new hires for maximum performance and setting the right example as a supportive and competent leader.
- Ensure your team has accurate account updates, meets customer service and sales goals, as well as market representation.
Entry Level Account Manager Development:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
- Basic business management, finances, and accounting
Qualifications of an Entry Level Account Manager:
- 2+ years in a related industry with demonstrated leadership ability
- Competitive nature with a winning mentality needed to excel in a leadership role
- Sports minded and Energetic team players
- Team captains ready to grow and train
- Positive Energy
- Candidates who are serious about a long term career
- We start all our assistant managers in a complete training program for the sole purpose of developing a strong leadership team from within
- We do not believe in tenure or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done and are top performers in our sales and marketing departments
- We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership potential within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset. In the past, our top Assistant Managers have participated in Soccer, Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, Dance, Baseball, and Hockey as a team-player, coach, or captain.
Powered by JazzHR