Account Management- Inside Sales
Sales, sales, sales. Do you desire a career path? Do you want to go on a journey with the worlds largest integrated PCB producer? Do you have experience with inside sales/account management? Are you solution-orientated and have a proactive approach with your customers? Do you take responsibility from start to finish with your customers? We are looking for Account Management professionals who have the desire, passion and history of outstanding Account Management to join our team in our Hampstead, NH office.
What you will do:
- You will provide proactive passionate account management
- Be a customer centric sales account manager
- The central point of contact with your customers, outside sales and technical sales team members
- Develop strong relationships with your customers
- Work in a value-based collaborative teams with short decision-making channels and excellent networking
- You will be a solutions provider not an order taker
- You have a history of working with customers from start to finish in a long order management cycle
- Excellent communication skills a must as you will pick up the phone and communicate with customers directly
- Provide highly professional, passionate and proactive account management
- Have strong history of effective negotiating skills
- Have a structured and independent way of thinking.
- Printed Circuit Board industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Show self-initiative and an openness to share new ideas
- Knowledge of order entry/enterprise systems
- Ability to work in an open-office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- You have a current US Passport or ability to obtain one
- You will have at least an Associate’s degree in business or business management
Who Are We?
We are NCAB Group Inc., a global leader in the Printed Circuit Board industry. We live and work by Quality First, Strong Relationships, Full Responsibility and Environmental sustainability, all which are very important to us.
What will we provide for you?
- Attractive above industry benefits, salary and bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life benefits start day one, no waiting period and 401k employer match and FSA,
- Tailored 90 day onboarding and continual training programs