Account Manager & Business Development
Office is located in Norristown, PA
InSource is an IT Staffing & Professional Services firm focused on delivering business value through technology. Our IT Talent Acquisition group provides temporary and permanent staff placement in a wide range of IT skill areas. Our Professional Services group is recognized as a top partner of ServiceNow and is a ServiceNow Gold Partner for both sales and implementation.
The Account Manager is responsible for sales and business development. Account Manager will identify new business, set meetings and develop relationships with hiring managers and key decision makers to provide IT staffing placement services.
Sales Position Responsibilities:
- Identify and acquire new client business as well as retain and expand existing client relationships
- Create and maintain on-going, valuable relationships with professionals and hiring managers within IT organizations throughout the sales territory
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients, gain insight of their business initiatives (in addition – understand strategic goals, existing IT environment, and other factors that influence buying decisions) and communicate InSource’s services and solutions
- Qualify requirements and client needs, communicate the needs to the recruiting team to ensure the best qualified candidates are presented for the opportunities
- Work with Talent Acquisition team as part of account management team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Polished, professional demeanor
- Motivated, self-driven, highly focused, out-going, results-oriented
- Experience with sales, business development (IT staffing preferred)
- Ability to build relationships, develop account plans
- Ability to prioritize tasks (daily, weekly) and seek additional assistance as appropriate
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks
- A broad understanding of the IT staffing industry relative to key technology trends, business drivers and strategies
- Solid business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset, strong problem-solving, analytical, as well as critical thinking skills
- Passion for team work, collaboration, building relationships and selling services
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Base salary, plus commission including an industry-leading commission structure
- We never put a cap on how much you can earn
- Benefits include Health Insurance, PTO, etc.