- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in business, client relationships, or account management.
- Experience translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Experience executing email campaigns through marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Understanding of the technology market, and a passion for Google applications and cloud computing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their business problems. As an Account Manager, you will help to develop the business, bring Google’s portfolio into SMB companies around the world, and handle customer and stakeholder relationships with ease.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $63,000-$91,500 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Manage a portfolio of existing Google Cloud customers to maintain and grow their existing business on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Work with business partners to generate business opportunities within their customer base.
- Identify opportunities to advocate for other products (e.g., Google Workspace and Voice).
- Share customer feedback with Product and Marketing to improve the overall customer experience.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .