We are a business development and account management firm located in Raleigh. Over the past decade, we have partnered up with brands that have become household names. As a result, we have directly participated in our clients’ popularity and growth across the nation. Due to an increase in our client’s popularity and demand, our firm is immediately hiring an energetic, friendly, and driven entry-level Account Representative.
Our Account Representatives engage all potential customers and create new sales acquisitions from product inquiries. We are looking for an entry-level professional full of potential to learn, grow, and add a special touch to our team. As skillset and professionalism increase, so do internal growth opportunities. We are looking for an Account Representative to be here for a remarkable experience and a long time!
Account Representative Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow up with all consumer product inquiries.
- Educate the consumer on all promotions, sales, and brand benefits
- Become an expert negotiator, successfully handling customer objections and account discrepancies to close sales
- Aid in consumer retention, brand growth, and profitability.
- Maintain attention to detail with new consumer accounts and acquisitions.
- Follow the daily schedules to a T and meet sales production requirements
- Actively engage team members and consumers
Our Account Representatives Can Expect from Us:
- Full paid training, competitive pay structure with healthy bonuses and incentives.
- Internal growth and advancement opportunities
- A fast-paced work environment with enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A fantastic atmosphere and culture and healthy team vibe
- Company-sponsored trips and training events
Skills We Are Looking For in an Account Representative:
- Excellent track record in previous client relations, sales, or account representative roles
- A contagious positive attitude and a true pleasure in working with customers
- Incredible attention to detail and superior time management
- Professional presentation when communicating and interacting with customers
- Effortlessly engages in conversation both in-office with clients and directly with consumers
- Undefined confidence closing sales and upselling products
- Excellent communication skills and student mentality
- Self-motivated, driven, and high-performance work ethic
Powered by JazzHR