NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Account Services Representatives are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to the client. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Inventory, Strategic Planning, Commercial Operations, Finance and Billing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring all upfront and scatter deals in order management system
- Develop strong understanding of our products and capabilities to better develop solutions for advertisers
- Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertisers’ schedules
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
Deal Maintenance and Stewardship
- Schedule commercials and coordinate client brand allocations, reconcile account discrepancies, send flowcharts and issue change notices to clients
- Steward deals through careful monitoring of delivery
- Offer recap packages to clients as needed and as available
- Develop a strong working relationship with Commercial Operations guaranteeing a timely and precise order process
- Collaborate with Sales Planner, Account Executive and Marketing to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked and executed
- Identification and resolution of invoice discrepancies and adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to work in our NYC offices in a hybrid capacity. Tuesday – Thursday on-site; Monday and Friday remote with the flexibility to adjust as business needs dictate
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, as needed
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Salary Range: $47,500- $52,000; overtime eligible
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.