Accounts Receivable Clerk (up to $65k + bonus)
A privately held real estate investment firm based in Quincy, MA is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
What to Know:
- Compensation of $65k/year
- Up to 10% bonus
- A company that values work-life balance
- Opportunity for Growth
- Process accounting receivable and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform daily operations including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Work directly with Accounting Manager/Controller to ensure financial integrity of assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 1-3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, or relevant experience
- Experience with Yardi a plus
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love.
As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.ProPivotal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.