• Daily payment application across a variety of systems, payment methods, and currencies.
• Process customer refunds and adjustments (write-offs, offsets).
• Journal entry preparation.
• Adhere to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines.
• Be attentive to detail with an ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes, procedures & SLA’s is paramount.
• Investigate discrepancies/reconciling items and follow up to conclusion.
• Document processes and ensure documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Ensure and adhere to a strict control environment within the Accounts Receivable department.
• Additional AR tasks will also be assigned based on business needs & requirements.
• Complex GL & bank reconciliation preparation.
• Analysis and review of subscription customer accounts, including managing required clearings, adjustments and investigations to conclusion.
• Assist with Mergers & Acquisitions, as needed.
Required Experience & Qualification:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related subject
• Recent SAP experience (within the last 24-months) – specifically, AR/cash-posting/doc clearing/etc. T-Codes.
• Intermediate MS Excel ability.