We are currently looking for an Advertising Sales Executive in your local community. You can build your own book of business, receiving uncapped commission on your sales. Limited opportunities available.
Responsibilities as an Advertising Sales Executive:
- Consults businesses on advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Prospects via cold calling, online reach-outs and/or networking
- Self generates business through referrals, call lists, and events
- Sets sales appointments to present virtually or in-person with decision makers
- Works independently with guidance and support from management and corporate office
- Is open to coaching and learning
- Closes appointments at a high rate, overcomes objections
- Keeps CRM and sales tools updated with all prospect info
- Maintains strong product knowledge, independently seeks out information
- Maintains professional attitude
- Uses a computer with internet connection for email, phone/video calls, and CRM software
Benefits of working as an Advertising Sales Executive for Welcome Wagon:
- Highest commission in the industry with accelerated commissions in the first 60 days
- Product orientation and support
- Schedule flexibility
- Monthly incentives, quarterly and annual bonus opportunities
- Renewal commissions
- Potential to earn Sales Leadership Club awards.
Why Become an Advertising Sales Executive at Welcome Wagon:
Freedom to work from home and have schedule flexibility. Entrepreneurial opportunity – the harder you work, the more money you make. Great product and management support!
Welcome Wagon is a national advertising/marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to businesses. We offer businesses the opportunity to be the first brand in their business category welcoming new movers through direct mail and digital advertising. We also offer digital marketing solutions to build a company’s online reputation.
Physical Requirements for Advertising Sales Executive.
Extended periods of standing or sitting.
Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs.
Constant movement and commuting required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during work day.
Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners, access internet for email, and CRM use.
Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle.
Powered by JazzHR