About Bridger Consulting
Bridger is an expert network consulting firm connecting businesses with industry professionals to share knowledge, on-demand. We work with research teams at Consulting firms (Management/Strategy/Creative), Asset Managers, and Corporations to aid qualitative and investment research. Services include 1×1 hourly phone consultations, surveys, and in-person engagements with subject matter advisors.
Bridger’s technology platform is built to streamline research workflow. Clients gain access to a personal dashboard where they can create projects, review profiles, and schedule consultations with industry advisors who address their most pressing questions. Communicate with live chat, collaborate on projects with colleagues, and manage details all in place.
For more info, check us out at: www.mybridger.com
This position will entail working with the Bridger Research team on client research projects. This role is ideal for a recent graduate looking to enter the world of consulting or a current ~2 year working professional.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is willing to tackle an array of in-house duties
- Wants to work for a startup getting in at ground zero, understand the pressures associated, and down to have fun building something from nothing
- Is proactive, a self-starter, a go-getter
What you’ll get to do:
- Work directly with Engagement Managers and fellow Analysts on project-specific requests to identify and source industry professionals from around the globe
- Help facilitate engagements between our Clients and Advisors by working through an online marketplace of projects
- Understand the granular needs of clients by reviewing project details and cross-collaborating with teams to fulfill time-sensitive requests
- Manage the relationships between our Advisors and serve as a liaison throughout the overall process via inbound / outbound phone calls
- Learn about new industries, emerging technologies, topics both broad and niche
- Access unique projects by the world’s brightest minds gaining exposure to all imaginable sectors of expertise, geographies, and markets
What you should have:
- Interest in management consulting, banking, finance, customer/client servicing, account management, or any other related field or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree at a 4-year accredited University
- Excellent time management skills and motivation to handle tasks without being asked
- Strong verbal, written, analytic, and organizational skills
- 65k Base Salary
- Base Salary plus On-Target Earnings = $75k+
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Snacks & Team Events!
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days remote)
- Fast growth and upward mobility