Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc. was founded in 2002 and is dedicated to the research, manufacturing, and commercialization of aesthetic medical products in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. The company is committed to providing innovative products worldwide that are safe and viable. Flagship product lines include Revanesse® Versa™ and Revanesse® Lips™ Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers. In 2016, the company opened its U.S. subsidiary for the commercialization of its best-in-class dermal filler range sold globally under the trade name Revanesse.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for delivering consistent performance results in sales achievement, territory market development and key strategic objectives in the promotion and sales of the Prollenium U.S. product portfolio within a defined geographic area. Day-to-day responsibilities include supporting the promotional efforts behind Prollenium U.S. products, which includes tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to health care professionals.
Territory: Seattle Area
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell products to existing and potential customers within assigned geographic territory.
- Increase sales by effectively utilizing marketing materials to expand product demand.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
- Educate physicians and staff on the key features, benefits and safety information of our product line to ensure successful marketing to patients.
- Coordinate physician and staff training programs.
- Demonstrate a customer centric approach to business planning and provide product support to customers as needed.
- Establish credibility and build strong professional relationships by interacting effectively with colleagues and external contacts (i.e. physicians and staff) at all levels.
- Solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Leverage knowledge of key customers and key opinion leaders (KOL) to identify the territory network in the local aesthetic community.
- Create an ongoing self-development plan (quarterly and annually).
- Actively seek feedback and welcome coaching opportunities for improvement.
- Share best practices with team members locally, regionally and nationally.
- Participate in team meetings, events and national conference calls.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information of promotions, workshops, publications, professional networks and professional societies.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the team to achieve established objectives.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is performance based, results oriented and fast paced.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of aesthetic sales experience in a quota driven position.
- A “closer” and “account developer” with a verifiable track record in aesthetic or medical device sales.
- High sense of urgency regarding contacting potential leads and addressing customer service needs.
- Strong knowledge of the business and market opportunities.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of current anti-aging medical services and procedures.
- Ability to travel (25% – 50%).
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual sales bonuses
- Vehicle/mileage reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k plan
- Territory event expense reimbursement
- Detailed product training
- Product samples/marketing materials for demo meetings