Forrest Solutions is a dynamic and forward-thinking organization dedicated to providing exceptional experiences for our clients and employees alike. We are currently seeking a talented and driven Assistant Office Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in maintaining our commitment to excellence.
Position Overview: As our Assistant Office Manager, you will be at the heart of our operations, overseeing various essential functions, including reception, facilities, and client management. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a team of dedicated professionals while fostering a collaborative and positive workplace culture.
- Supervise and mentor receptionists, porters and facilities staff and hospitality associates.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met and or exceeded.
- Serve as a working manager, actively participating in day to day tasks and problem solving.
- Ensure a seamless front of the house experience for clients and visitors
- Implement and optimize office policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor office supplies and inventory for pantry supplies
- Assist in budget management and cost control measures
- Proven experience in similar role with supervisory experience
- Exceptional communication & Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving mindset and adaptable
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality/Business management is a plus
- Hospitality experience will be a plus
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for delivering exceptional service and leadership, we want to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of a company that values your contributions and offers room for advancement.
Forrest Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.