In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep, and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting, and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We Are The Perfect Fit If You
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Billing Specialist is responsible to completeagency bill invoicing andserve as a liaison between the account management teams and the accounting team to ensure prompt client billing and resolve any invoicing discrepancies.A strong communicator with a desire to learn, problem-solve and be a proactive team player are essential to success in this role.
In This Role, You Will
- Complete invoicing for all agency bill items for designated Region based on applicable workflows and service level standards
- Provide support to account servicing teams that have questions on completing invoicing requests
- Review account setup in broker management system to ensure proper account screen setup
- Communicate to account servicing teams when adjustments to account screen setup or additional information is needed to invoice policies
- Complete review and resolution for open direct bill discrepancies from accounting team
- Coordinate with accounting team on any corrections needed to expedite carrier payments
- Provide support to account servicing teams on check requests for return premiums or other cash advance activities
What You Offer Us
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate office environment
- College degree (preferred)
- Previous accounting experience or education (preferred)
- Experience with Applied Systems EPIC (preferred)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute work activities independently
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skillsand proactive, positive attitude
Compensation range is $50,000 to $60,000 depending on experience.
Department Accounting & Finance
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we’re HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB’s vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.