Are you competitive? Energetic? A communications expert? Are you the kind of person that ‘has what it takes’?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we have to meet.
We are a business consulting and strategic brand marketing firm that specializes in preparing, launching, and optimizing brand awareness, sales, and promotional marketing strategies. We are experts at what we do, and we need a Brand Coordinator that possesses that same tenacity and confidence to join our competitive, entrepreneurial-minded team.
We leverage our firm’s scalable sales and outreach model and train our Brand Coordinators to be powerful and versatile advocates for our industry-leading clients in the telecommunications sector. As a Brand Coordinator, your main objective is to push our client forward, expanding their reach in our local community through one-on-one informative, energetic product presentations and supporting the field marketing and sales teams. You will become highly qualified in our client’s offerings, creating brand interest, driving sales, and building rapport with potential customers to increase the sales pipeline.
The Brand Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a Sales Account Manager and conduct market research, establish a territory profile, and develop a field sales and brand awareness campaign
- Meet with current and prospective customers regularly and create meaningful brand experiences that emphasize our loyalty, professionalism, and integrity
- Connect the lead to our sales department for account activation and support
- Attend virtual client meetings to communicate brand strategy, vision, outreach and acquisition targets, and drive enthusiasm and excitement for the brand
- Craft, fine-tune, and evaluate all brand awareness, outreach, and sales protocols
- Track, evaluate, and share effective communication, sales, and closing techniques to contribute and improve the rest of the department.
Brand Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in promotions, customer service, sales, or a client-facing role or a genuine interest in marketing, sales, and business development
- Results-driven, solution-oriented mindset with a track record for setting and achieving goals
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Personable, infectious positive attitude, and easily approachable
- You are comfortable working in a team setting, meeting new people, and stepping outside your comfort zone
- Possess a fierce passion for learning and a relentless desire for a career opportunity
Powered by JazzHR