About Tandem HR:
Since 1998, Tandem HR has been a trailblazer in delivering top-notch HR solutions to businesses of all sizes. Whether you seek outsourced HR or Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services, our clients are covered. We take immense pride in being the largest privately held Midwest PEO, and our success lies in empowering our clients for unparalleled shareholder profitability.
At Tandem HR, we don’t just offer solutions; we ignite transformations. Small and mid-sized businesses team up with us to supercharge their productivity and drive growth, directlyimpacting their bottom line. Together, we navigate the HR landscape with precision, unleashing the full potential of our client’s workforce.
Unmatched Service, Unrivalled Success: Our secret ingredient? It’s our extraordinary team of experts! Knowledgeable, experienced, and fully dedicated to client success, our colleagues form the backbone of our exceptional service. Clients who partner with Tandem HR gain direct access to our high-touch business model, where we prioritize personalized attention and friendly support. This value proposition will help you close new business. Join us on this exciting journey to sell our services to prospective clients!
Join our dynamic team as a Broker Account Manager, where you’ll be at the forefront of our growth strategy. As an integral part of our sales force, you’ll uncover exciting broker partnership opportunities, forge valuable connections, and contribute significantly to our lead generation efforts, propelling our growth within the small to mid-sized employer market through our trusted partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspire, Energize, and Educate: Engage with the brokerage community to impart knowledge about Tandem HR and our PEO solution.
- Own the Broker Consultant Strategy: Take charge of our broker consultant partnership strategy and execution, including crafting a territory business plan, implementing our broker consultant partner playbook, establishing 1:1 relationshipwith key partners in your target geography, and representing Tandem HR at conferences and events.
- Introduce Our PEO Solution: Present and demonstrate the Tandem HR PEO solution to broker channel partners at a highly professional level.
- Negotiate and Manage Partnerships: Lead negotiations and oversee the execution of broker channel partnership agreements and data requests.
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally: Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to drive deal submissions and cultivate enduring partnerships.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven Expertise: Demonstrated experience in managing complex channel partnerships and/or navigating the B2B healthcare market.
- Preferred Relationships: Ideally, you have established relationships with consultantsand/or Health Plans.
- Strong Presentation and Organization: Exhibit exceptional organizational skills, from managing your email inbox efficiently to adeptly juggling information related to people, teams, and partners.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to formulate and follow plans while remaining adaptable to change, all while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Effective Communicator: Excel as a communicator in written and verbal communication.
- Hunter Instinct: Unleash your hunter instincts to identify Life and Health brokers and Agencies through networking, referrals, cold calling, and association engagement.
- Consultative Approach: Embrace a consultative approach, becoming a trusted advisor who deeply understands brokers, prospects, and client needs, igniting genuine interest in our solutions.
- Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate proactively with key broker agencies weekly and monthly.
- Pipeline Management: Cultivate a dynamic pipeline, ensuring a consistent flow of new meetings and partner deal submissions.
- Exceeding Goals: Achieve greatness by consistently meeting and exceeding sales metrics attaining quarterly and yearly objectives.
- Customer Service Excellence: Set the gold standard for customer service, embodying Tandem’s core values in every interaction.
- Meticulous Tracking: Keep meticulous track of your activities in the sales CRM and maintain an accurate partner pipeline report.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities qualifies. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and skills would be:
- A Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- 2-5 years of stellar work experience in Health Care, Technology, or Payroll Industry.
- Background in Channel or Partnership Sales signifying your expertise in the industry.
- A passion for developing new and managing multiple channel partners to fuel growth.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Most importantly, a burning desire to win business and have FUN! At Tandem, we believe work should be enjoyable and seek someone who shares our enthusiasm.
The work characteristics described here are representative of those a colleague encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodationsmay be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Indoor, office setting, or remote work (depending on the location of a colleague and the nature of the job).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and can vary as colleagues service clients.
- While working remotely/from home, colleagues must have an adequate, brand, and clean workspace, free from distractions to perform work productively, safely, and in a manner that best represents Tandem as an organization.
- Tandem HR offers a flexible work environment where hybrid work options are available.
This position requires regular travel to various agencies and offices to meet with brokers, clients, and other stakeholders. Travel includes domestic trips. The estimated travel frequency is approximately 20-40% and may vary based on business needs.
The physical abilities described here represent those that a colleague must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, grasp, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Hand-eye coordination is necessary to operate computers and various pieces of office equipment. Specific vision abilities – this job requires close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The colleague must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function.
- Colleagues may be asked to work on-site as required and as applicable at their manager’s discretion on an infrequent basis aligned with business needs and necessities.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other instructions and duties. This job description may be revised occasionally and does not constitute an employment contract.