Once trained thoroughly as a Business Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to oversee new account managers and you will coach and lead a team of customer service and sales representatives to achieve sales goals and maintain our exceptional customer service standards. Those objectives are met by conducting team meetings and one-on-one coaching sessions. While working with your team, you will also evaluate and determine if delegation for the Account Managers is acceptable based on their learning abilities. By utilizing underwriting guidelines, you are empowered to make the appropriate decision as to which tasks the team can take on at their level.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity:
- Learn strategic business development and sales tactics through our daily meetings and how to effectively manage an account
- Effectively present the value of our clients’ renowned products and services to prospective clients.
- Partner with your Business Development Manager on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency for our clients’ products
- Execute skilled collection of business intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers.
- Develop, execute, achieve, and maintain sales initiatives/goals based on senior management feedback, territory performance, and organizational goals
- Collaborate with the operations team and customers to evaluate account performance, identify refinements and improvements and implement solutions
- Track and report to senior management on a frequent basis the status of all leads, proposals, pipeline performance, and negotiations
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome) is preferred, hands-on experience will also be considered
- The ability to thrive in a competitive environment alongside our other Account Managers
- Relevant work or internship experience in business development, sales or account management
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills is an asset within our firm
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Why you’ll want it:
Our firm offers a clear career path for advancement highlighting a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in our field. All team members enjoy competitive compensation, regular bonus opportunities, paid travel opportunities, and positive company culture.
Powered by JazzHR