Be a part of something truly special with RVL!
We’re looking for competitive self-starters to deliver a game changing, first-and-only therapy of its kind to aesthetics providers and their patients across the country. As part of the all-new Aesthetics sales team, you will be an integral player at the forefront of innovation – an opportunity for entrepreneurial-minded sales professionals looking for a one-of-a-kind launch!
Passion, dedication and strong business acumen are the keys to success in this role. Bringing these key competencies to your engagement with Med Spas, Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dermatologists, and Facial Plastic Surgeons and their staff, you will build and cultivate lasting relationships with your customers. If you are confident in your sales abilities and looking for a competitive yet collaborative, high-energy environment, then our results-driven team will be a perfect fit.
What will I do in this role?
The Business Development Manager (“BDM”) is responsible for representing Upneeq® to targeted Med Spas, Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dermatologists, Facial Plastic Surgeons and their staff within a specified geography. The BDM will focus on the direct selling of product (physician ordered and/or dispensed) and will consult with practices and staff on pull-through programs with the utilization of approved marketing resources and promotions. The BDM will develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, develop and coordinate appropriate training programs for practice staff, and utilize direct selling techniques to expand the demand for product with current and potential aesthetics medical professionals. As a member of the sales team, you will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager, fellow BDM’s and other colleagues throughout the Commercial organization to achieve territory, region and corporate objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and adjust appropriate territory-specific strategies and tactics to align with general practice goals, and develop account-specific objectives and action plans based on the assessment of customer needs
- Effectively educate and sell customers through a consultative sales approach, demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and how our product(s) may strategically align with their objectives.
- Target high potential accounts and customers and appropriately prioritize call planning based on customer potential
- Effectively utilize key resources, including marketing material, technology to drive messaging and pull-through
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the product set and unique selling points
- Effectively support clients with any challenging requests, escalating issues as needed, and provide tailored solutions to meet customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with sales team to identify/grow opportunities within the territory
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives with a focus on customer support and continued business growth
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and prepare reports on account status
- Travel within the territory for normal business with occasional travel outside the territory for other business events
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times
- Abide by the Corporate Code of Conduct and Business Ethics and all Company policies and procedures
- Adhere to all administrative requirements, including but not limited to expense reporting, call reporting, and business planning
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years’ experience in aesthetics sales and/or practice management, or at least 4 years’ experience and proven success in a business-to-business or direct sales role required
- Strong business acumen, financial acumen, and ability to understand profitability for customers/clients required
- Must have experience working with customers in developing their business and quickly assessing how our products could align with their needs
- Strong proficiency in account development, developing and maintaining strong, positive, ethical customer relationships with client-focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to thrive in a culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, sales database and web-based applications
- Ability to travel as required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Occasional lifting of 20 pounds
RVL Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: RVLP) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the commercialization and development of products that target markets with underserved patient populations in the ocular and medical aesthetics therapeutic areas. The Company is currently commercializing UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrocholoride ophthalmic solution, 0.1%), for the treatment of acquired blepharoptosis, or low-lying eyelid, in adults. UPNEEQ is the first non-surgical treatment option approved by the FDA for acquired blepharoptosis.
RVL is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce, creating great opportunities for our people and our organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.