- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- 3 years of experience in exceeding business goals in the technology industry with Google Cloud computing solutions.
- Experience sourcing leads and generating business pipeline.
- Experience in account management with a customer-centric mindset.
- Understanding of the technology, Google Cloud computing solutions, and digital transformation from a business perspective.
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with prospects and assess their needs.
About The Job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure.
As a Business Development Representative, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $53,000-$76,500 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone calls to identify, qualify, and cultivate opportunities. Follow-up on business led campaigns, as well as self-generated campaigns using value based approaches.
- Learn and implement solution promoting strategies, mapping Google Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to digital transformation.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and build relationships/identify workloads in discussions with IT decision-makers and practitioners.
- Partner with field promoters to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training, and other key activities to build awareness and education on Google’s solutions.
- Maintain business opportunity upkeep with timely and accurate updates on opportunities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .