Are you ready to challenge convention? To change the way businesses view consumers? To always put people first? If you answered yes, yes and yes, then you’re with us.
Boombox, a division of Bovitz, Inc. is a consumer engagement agency that creates integrated solutions to connect brands with consumers. Purpose and connection are always at the heart of our work. We tell diverse stories that inspire change. We connect people with brands, brands with ideas, and ideas with strategic action to deliver results and drive progress. And like our name suggests, we turn up the volume on voices and brands that you need to hear.
Our services include experiential, promotion, digital/social media, diversity and LGBTQ+ marketing, creative design and strategy. We partner with a variety of the world’s most recognizable brands including Google, Austrian Airlines, Clinique, and Gilead Sciences, just to name a few. We are based in New York and Los Angeles, with employees across the country.
If you have a successful track record selling integrated marketing services of 5 to 7 years (experiential, social media, influencer, sponsorship and more), and have a sincere desire to work in a diversity-centric environment, then read on.
As the Senior Business Development Specialist at Boombox, you will work within the Business Development Team reporting to and supporting the VP, Strategy & Business Development. You will play an active and, at times, leading role in the entire sales process that helps to win business, drive revenue growth and expand the agency’s client portfolio.
Things You’ll Do
You will generate qualified sales opportunities:
- Make outbound sales calls: cold and warm
- Attend networking events and conferences
- Prospect on LinkedIn and other research tools
- Identify the needs of prospective clients
- Meticulously track your work using HubSpot CRM database
You will contribute to (and when necessary/appropriate, lead) the proposal development process including:
- Convert client meeting and brainstorm notes into clear, concise creative and/or production briefs
- Coordinate and manage creative brainstorm sessions
- Budget and timeline building
- Work in partnership with the creative design team to create key visuals (conceptual renderings, infographics, etc.)
- Play an active role in proposal presentation meetings
- Post-proposal, appropriately maintain engagement with new business prospects to close the business
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Marketing or related field preferred
- Proven track record of 5 to 7 years of experience with establishing, maintaining, and leveraging relationships with current and prospective clients/leads
- Experience in the experiential marketing and/or social media industry preferred
- Practical experience ideating/structuring integrated marketing programs led by experiential and/or social media and, in that context:
- Innate ability to be resourceful and solution-oriented, especially under pressure and when workloads are at their peak
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What We Offer:
Bovitz recognizes that employees are our most important asset. The competitive compensation package and broad range of benefits extended to our employees directly reflects the value placed on their importance to our success. Some of our benefits include:
- Remote work environment and a corporate hub for collaborating and company fun
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans (100% employee medical premium paid by the company)
- 401(k) matching
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Employee stipend to use towards health & wellness, home office, professional development and so much more
- Paid vacation (two weeks annually)
- A generous holiday schedule, including three summer days and the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
Bovitz, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.