The Client Solutions Manager in the Marketing and Creative Digital Talent Center will be responsible for targeted business development in the creative digital space while working in a fast paced business environment.
The Client Solutions Manager reports to the Client Practice Director in the Digital Talent Center, which is a nationally, fully remote, delivery organization focused on growing digital placement revenue nationwide.
This is a Senior level position and we are looking for people with previous staffing/recruiting industry and either technology or creative staffing experience.
As a Client Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract talent solutions using your proven UX/UI, Front End Development, MarTech and/or Adobe Experience Manager background. Market via video, telephone as well as virtual meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Client Solutions Manager will participate in local association and networking events to solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and contract professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the client solutions manager will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Marketing, Design or IT desired.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a marketing, branding, advertising, public relations or creative design-related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships have provided a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans