This is the PERFECT job for YOU if you:
- Love talking (and more importantly – listening) to people
- Are very well organized and super attentive to details
- Don’t like to be micromanaged and are self-driven when given a task to complete
- Like finding solutions to problems and pride yourself on seeing things other people miss
- Have a flexible personality and are excited to learn and try new things
- Want to work in a smaller but growing, friendly, NO-DRAMA environment where backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about many aspects of management and develop your business and communication skills
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Wants to multiply their impact by helping your team with efficiency, problem solving and development
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Ensure company weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs are met and reported to CEO with written summary
- Provide tracking and communication with Yoga Studio and PT business to ensure top customer service, community connection facilitated and growing.
- Develop and regularly update online company process and procedures library
- Company rituals/meetings – ensure daily/weekly/monthly company rituals are adhered to
- Foster deep relationships with customers and clients and vendors
- Twice monthly performance review with staff (documented with summary given to CEO)
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities
- Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Analytical skills: Draw insightful conclusions from data
- Accountable – you’re happy to be held accountable and willing to be coached to improve every aspect of your role
***Healthcare experience not required – Looking for 2+ management experience with skills listed***
Moment of Truth Physical Therapy is focused on guiding people to make the best decisions for their health.
Soooooo. Many. People. think they can just “wait it out” when it comes to their pain… Or that it will just go away eventually. Or they’re told that this is just “normal” since they’ve had a baby. Normal and common are NOT the same thing.
We give these people back their lives!
And we are 100% committed to helping them stay active, healthy, and mobile – without the use of pain pills, extended rest, or surgery!
What we’ve got for you:
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working and passionate team
- An environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and infuse your personality into your work
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives and health through communication and education
- A full time position with some flexibility involving expected 35-40 hrs weekly.
- Competitive annual salary of 50,000 with possible bonus structure depending on experience and growth.
- $150 monthly health care allowance (we don’t have full health benefits available at this time)
- many in-house benefits such as free treatment and massage, an all-inclusive pass to our yoga studio, and inclusion in team retreats for growth and development
Are you excited about stepping in and improving organization, efficiency, productivity and therefore, positively impact the many lives of our clients and our company?
Can you see yourself helping potential clients determine if our clinic is the right fit for them and their problem?
Do you love being the connection point and go to person that is the hub for brainstorming and progress?
Powered by JazzHR