Optomi is in partnership with a leader in the software provider looking for a Client Partner to join their team for this 100% role. The Client Partner is an executive consultant to the customer, with vast experience in orchestrating complex enterprise-wide business transformation. The Client Partner uses their experience to manage a team of Project Managers to successfully gain the best performance out of their team while also providing them with valuable experience for personal growth. In this exciting role, you will be accountable for creating, expanding, retaining, elevating and managing the strategic relationship. The Client Partner has ultimate accountability for client satisfaction. The Client Partner will oversee a portfolio of multiple customers.
· The Client Partner provides management to a team of Project Managers and ensures successful delivery of a portfolio of projects across multiple customers
· Builds credibility, establishes rapport and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to partners, including customers, franchisees, third-party product and service providers, regulatory agencies and others, as required by the program.
· Responsible for providing mentorship to the Project Managers to improve their skills and career prospects
· Accountable for the financial performance of their accounts allowing the business to receive the tangible business value and meet the business objectives identified for the accounts.
· Responsible for managing programs and qualifying pursuit and close of complex solutions.
· Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the company, also maintaining development of solutions that are repeatable and at scale.
· Partners with Regional Sales Team to conduct quarterly planning sessions and plan so for success.
· Engages the organization to challenge the status quo to enhance the Services Portfolio.
· Accountable for a team with formal HR responsibilities for several full time employees across multiple customer accounts, program managers and project managers
· Also directs work, priorities and mentors team members, SMEs, consultants and other Professional Services team members
· Establishes goals to grow the business for set of customers and achieve customer satisfaction
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Project Management Certification required (PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent)
· 7-10 years of successful demonstrated experience with Software/Systems Integration or Professional Services for an enterprise software vendor
· People management skills are a must
· Structured financial and operational approach
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
· Superior written and verbal communications skills
· “Executive Presence” – ability to effectively communicate with partners and client senior executives
· Strong business acumen with demonstrable business leadership experience
· Advanced skills in finance, cross- cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation and conflict resolution