That’s what we believe in too, and we need a dedicated Client Relations Associate to join our team ASAP.
Prolific Solutions is a community of passionate, entrepreneurial self-starters on a mission to give consumers peace of mind while they connect with their favorite brands. Our work ethic, positive mindset, and core values are redefining how industry leaders expand their market share, reach out to a broader consumer base, and reduce customer churn.
We push each other forward and celebrate all successes together.
As the Client Relations Associate, you will report to the Marketing & Customer Service Directors. This role is vital to the growth and development of a telecommunications essential service provider and one of our most significant nationwide expansion opportunities. You are solution-oriented, tenacious, have grit, embrace challenges, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
What You’ll Do:
You are a wealth of information on all things Prolific Solutions. Senior Management and Client Executives see you as their primary resource for all information relating to market expansion, outreach solutions, and compliance. Your main focus as the Client Relations Representative is to enhance consumer engagement and expand our client’s market footprint through direct outreach strategies.
- Engage, listen, understand, and provide specific product recommendations to lead decision-makers. Customers want transparency, honesty, and solutions, and you will be their advocate
- Assist customers with their account activation, explain the delivery and installation methods, maintain that relationship through the customer acquisition and sales cycle, and solve any challenges as they arise
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer Service Department Heads to create a market expansion process that develops and achieves acquisition objectives, financial goals, and critical milestones for our employees, the company, and our client
- Communicate with internal personnel at multiple levels within the organization and lead brainstorming sessions to create innovative marketing and outreach strategies, improve acquisition and closing efforts, and enhance internal training methods
- Continually seek opportunities for personal and professional development and actively participate in networking sessions, one-on-one meetings, and regular performance evaluations
- Exemplify our core values at all times – whether you are in a team setting, meeting with our clients, or working one-on-one with a customer
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Unmatched work ethic with a solution-oriented mindset
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to multitask throughout the course of a business day
- Experience in a leadership and team setting – We are looking for individuals that thrive working with others and are actively looking for a career opportunity
Powered by JazzHR