Our rapidly expanding criminal defense law firm is looking for the next top talent to join a team devoted to providing the best legal service possible to our South Florida community. Your primary responsibility will be answering phones, providing excellent customer service, and coordinating client intake.
Are you passionate about helping people? Can you listen to people’s stories and needs to help move them toward a decision that will improve their lives? We’re looking for someone whose kindness lights up a client’s day.
Can someone feel your smile over the phone?
Rossen Law Firm’s Mission
We are a rapidly growing criminal defense law firm in Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton.
We help good people fight to preserve their reputation and freedom when faced with criminal charges. We are here to guide clients through the legal system, achieve positive results, and help them build a better tomorrow. We have a fast-paced practice and we rarely have “slow days.” We attribute our reputation and growth to over 15 years of great client service and loyal teamwork. It is incredibly important to us that clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.
Are you ready to apply?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment where you’ll never be “watching the clock?” Do you crave extra job duties in order to demonstrate your talent and ability? Are you unafraid to grab the bull by the horns and get things done? Are you the type of person who cannot stand it when things are out of place?
- Do you have a genuine interest in the law? Can you work on tasks simultaneously and have impeccable attention to detail? Are you self-reliant, yet unafraid to ask questions?
Firm Offered Benefits
- Health insurance available (firm pays 75% of the premium),
- Paid court holidays off,
- Paid time off,
- You get to work with people who are passionate about criminal defense,
- 7.5% retirement plan contribution regardless of employee contribution, eligibility after 6 months of employment.
Compensation $38,000 – $43,000