Cognism is a market leader in international sales intelligence. Access to our premium data, has helped a wide variety of global revenue teams change their approach to prospecting, resulting in predictable and prosperous outcomes.
As we grow, one of our main objectives is to continue hiring individuals, who are both a professional and cultural fit for Cognism. Our company values are at the core of everything we do!
- We are Nice!
- We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
- We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
- We’re Understanding.
- We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have, while having fun along the way!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform, powered by world-class data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com
Currently the Legal Department consists of two Contract Managers (UK and Boston) and the Head of Legal (UK). The Commercial Contracts Manager will be part of the Legal Department to support the two Contract Managers and liaise closely with the sales organisation. This is a hybrid role requiring attendance to the office once a week. You will report directly to the Head of Legal.
- Reviewing contracts in line with a framework;
- Negotiating with prospective clients (SMB/Mid-market/Enterprise);
- Identifying ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity;
- Responding to client questions;
- Responding to data privacy legal and compliance questionnaires from internal and external parties including RFP’s;
- Conducting due diligence on key third party vendors and partners;
- Liaising closely with the sales team to discuss monthly/quarterly priorities (UK and Boston);
- Tracking SLA’s and providing reporting data to the Head of Legal;
- Drafting legal/compliance template documents for Cognism (including marketing materials, reports, compliance analysis);
- Ensuring that all Cognism employees are educated and upskilled on the latest regulations and processes, through a structured programme of training and internal communication;
- Preparing all necessary legal and compliance documentation and filing this accordingly; and
- Assisting the legal and compliance team with day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years+ experience in a legal role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language).
- Detail-oriented, organised, and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to hit the ground running.
- Experience in working with a large sales team.
- 20 days’ holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- A day off for your birthday!
- Access to private medical, dental and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Regular talks, ‘community’ events and social activities.