Job-related Travel: Occasional- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain required car insurance.
Constituency and Customer Engagement Coordinator – 7513
Annual Salary $65,000.00 + Full State Employee Benefits
Under general supervision, this position performs recruitment activities related to the recruitment of community partnerships that help OKDHS meet agency goals through collaboration. Duties relating to community outreach, advocacy, and awareness throughout Oklahoma with a focus on partnerships with organizations that serve the overlapping populations with OKDHS divisions.
- The Constituency and Customer Engagement Coordinator under direction of the Office of Strategic Engagement performs reviews and investigations regarding agency system and/or case-specific complex issues.
- Plans, analyzes, and provides resolution of problematic issues.
- Prepares recommendations for the Program Administrator. Child Welfare experience is strongly preferred.
- Supports the OKDHS legislative liaisons in regard to legislative inquiries. Provides accurate and timely response to OKDHS legislative liaisons and maintains a tracking system for inquiries.
- Provides consultation to staff within the agency in order to resolve issues and prepares accurate and timely response and resolution to incoming sources of complaints, concerns, and questions relating to agency functions.
- Assists the Program Administrator with development and implementation of goals, policies, and procedures for Constituency & Customer Engagement.
- Assists the Program Administrator with coordination among other divisions to ensure a system that provides prompt agency response, positively impacts customers, and promotes a positive perception of the agency. Creates and implements systems to streamline work and accountability for staff.
- Will work on a diverse team and directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications
- Completion of a Master’s Degree and three (3) years of professional work experience in government or nonprofit.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years of professional work experience in government or nonprofit.
Preference may be given to a candidate who has Child Welfare Experience
If you have additional questions, please email [email protected]
OKDHS is a Fair Chance Employer.
This is a position in the Oklahoma Civil Service.
Announcement Number – 23-BB226
Powered by JazzHR