Headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, the Shangri-La Group has grown from a single hotel business to a diverse and integrated global portfolio comprising quality real estate and investment properties, wellness and lifestyle facilities. Today, the Group owns, operates and manages 100+ hotels under our family of four brands: Shangri-La, Kerry Hotels, JEN by Shangri-La, and Traders. We are part of the Kuok Group, one of Asia’s most dynamic multinational conglomerates and a leader in properties, logistics, agribusiness, maritime and hospitality. From our strong base in Asia, we have expanded into key gateway cities and markets around the world. Our properties sit on some of the world’s most prestigious addresses and exotic destinations. Through the environments we have created, we enable people to come together to live, work, play, eat, and rest well.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the NYC Global Sales Team.
- Assist in planning sales appointments, familiarization trips and related external sales activities such as trade shows, exhibitions, and sales missions, taking part when necessary.
- Ensure responses to all client enquiries are timely, efficient, and according to the group policies.
- Assist with Lanyon RFP set ups and processing, luxury/leisure booking requests and group enquiry entries into Salesforce and respective hotel follow ups.
- Maintain an efficient filing system, assist with monthly production reports, and update our client database on a regular basis.
- Assist in direct mail distribution, action plan items and maintaining association website entries.
- Liaise with hotel colleagues in the co-ordination of their sales visits to the marketplace.
- Assist in researching new sources of business across the three main market segments (Corporate, Group/MICE and Luxury/Leisure).
- Knowledge of the travel industry and experience working within a regional or global sales office environment and/or supporting individuals remotely.