EōS Fitness is bold, upbeat and motivating. Not only in our fitness routines, but in our work environment as well. Like our members, our employees know how to rise to a challenge and handle it head on. EōS Fitness’ Core Purpose is to create loyal, lifelong fans and exercisers. To achieve this purpose, our Core Values are: fight hard to win, take personal responsibility, be optimistic and have fun, grow and learn and be a team player.
Sound like you? We’re on the hunt for a Corporate Wellness role will be an integral part of our fast-growing, constantly evolving environment that partners with all of our departments, mostly our sales team. The role to be responsible for developing relationships with local business, communities and organizations that generate corporate memberships to meet monthly sales goals. The role will also work closely with leadership to address service related issues relating to the corporate memberships and educating in-club staff on Corporate Wellness sales and membership protocols. The ideal candidate will be an expert in full-cycle sales with prior experience handling group sales and a knack for developing and maintaining relationships.
Some things this role will handle:
- Meet monthly goals to generate/Collect corporate leads per location.
- Build and establish relationships in the community in efforts to create corporate membership programs with local businesses and organizations.
- Build relationships in the community
- Maintain healthy and positive relationships through communication with all our existing partners and continually grow and cultivate these partnerships
- Address customer service issues relating to corporate memberships.
- Work corporate on-site events as needed.
- Participate in above club meetings and events to gain the trust of the team.
- Train staff on Corporate Wellness Dept (Memberships, Laws of Commission, How to generate leads, How to work on-site events).
- Provides monthly check in numbers to our company partners and add and/or remove employees per their request.
- Communicate regularly with Above Club Management regarding Region’s Sales, Operations, and Facilities Department.
- Communicate regularly with Director of Corporate Wellness regarding Region’s Corporate Wellness Department.
- Meet Monthly Corporate Membership Sales Goal.
What We Expect:
- 10+ years in a sales role.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Prior experience in a corporate/group sales role in the fitness, retail or hospitality industry is ideal.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, for interacting with employees, management and vendors, i.e. calm, professional, and empathetic to all levels of management, employees, customers, and vendors.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with people at all levels and in all functions.
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service and training.
- Ability to pivot quickly to adapt to evolving needs.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Office, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong detail orientation; systematic and thorough approach to problem solving; and good time management, organizational, and record-keeping skills.
- And, of course, someone who embraces our Core Values!
- A highly energetic and collaborative team.
- A management team that cares about your professional development.
- Free membership with guest privileges!
- Discounted Personal Training.
- Competitive pay including vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Group Health, dental, vision, Supplemental Life, Employee Assistant Program and even Pet Insurance are offered!
- 401(k) + Company matching!