Senior Operations Manager
Hybrid work Model
New York, New York
In this role, you will manage end to end IT Service desk operations. Plan and monitor resource deployment, review daily performance, staffing plan, work allocation, governance adherence and interact with the client with the objective to deliver target delivery model. Ensure delivery predictability and enhance client satisfaction for the process. Coordinate with transition team and other cross functional teams for business transition and drives operational excellence. Monitor and analyze System/ Application performances, Incident models, Problem models and proposes the right business operating model for the engagement.
- Plans and monitors the resource deployment (team size, span, shift utilization, skill sets, technology rollout) and ongoing monitoring for specific processes in order to ensure operational compliance.
- Prepares and Reviews training staffing plan and work allocation in order to achieve production targets.
- Identifies training needs for TLs, reviews training plans created by the TLs for their teams and monitors training implementations in order to improve competency development across domain.
- Reviews process specific quality plan including quality control, assurance and improvement in order to create a comprehensive quality program.
- Sign off scorecards for direct reports, create KRA for the team to align with business objectives.
- Performance oriented – Ability to drive performance to stretch targets
- Excellent relationship management skills – coordinating with different functions and client contacts to provide customer delight
- Conducts periodic reviews with his teams, monitors daily performance and creates action plan to improve service delivery.
- Create business models for Incident management and Problem management to achieve minimal disruption to IT service.
- Positive attitude, open mindedness, being receptive to all ideas and feelings in an aim to create win-win situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- A minimum of 9 years of experience in Customer Service functions and 4 years in managerial roles
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
- ITIL trained/ certified preferred.
- Minimum of 4 yrs. experience in Customer Service functions.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Work Model: This role is Hybrid work model with 3 days per week in the office in New York City.
Infosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists. EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Nationality