Buxton is the global leader in retail customer analytics. We use science to identify, track, measure, and predict everything about customer behavior all over the globe. We build technology that makes this customer intelligence easily accessible to our clients, empowering them to make the best growth investments possible.
We are a trusted partner for many of the most well-respected, healthcare, retail, restaurant, private equity, financial services, hospitality, city government, property owner, developer, and broker companies across the US and internationally.
Buxton is currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist to confer with clients to identify problems, questions, and needs. A Customer Success Specialist’s role is offer technical support for products, respond to client queries in a timely and accurate manner, help clients use specific features, and identify the cause of any bugs or problems.
What you’ll do
- Train new customers on the SCOUT platform
- Manage large amounts of chat communications, and inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible manner
- Provide ongoing customer training as new versions of SCOUT are released
- Provide ongoing updates to the SCOUT knowledge base
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, economics, real estate, statistics, math, or related fields or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Intercom, Helpdesk, Zendesk, or another customer support software
- At least 1 year of CRE or EDC software experience is preferred
- At least 2 years of helpdesk experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite mainly Excel
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Experience with product or software support is preferred
- Experience using Clarizen is preferred
- Ability to listen and connect with clients
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of diverse clients
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.