Territory: New England ( Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Upstate N.Y.)
SprintRay’s Digital Sales Specialists have a customer facing role. In this role, the Digital Sales Specialist establishes new SprintRay users in their assigned geographic region. To accomplish this, Digital Sales Specialists organize and plan daily activities with a focus on user growth. These full lifecycle sales activities include but are not limited to; prospecting for new opportunities, virtual and face to face presentations to prospective users; post presentation follow up, completion of orders, study club attendance, trade show attendance, and user meeting attendance, among other sales related activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the existing channel partners in an effort to grow their unit sales and end user acquisition
- Sales planning activities, marketing strategy development, training of channel partner sales personal, identification of regional KOLs, regional trade show attendance, end user presentations, and regional sales plan development
- Monitoring and reporting of regional market trends and regional competitive efforts is also required
- In addition to the above sales related activities our specialists have administrative duties. These duties include CRM input and maintenance, expense account management, team meetings, and company function attendance
- Build and maintain relationships with all channel partners and functional areas inside the organization
- 3+ Years successful dental sales experience
- College degree or equivalent, strongly related experience required
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Good technical understanding of 3D printing and CAD CAM workflow (preferred)
- Comfortable in virtual or in-person selling situations
- Requires overnight travel 25% to 40%, depending on territory
Target Salary Range: $60,000.00 – $91,800.00
Actual compensation packages consider a wide range of factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to geographic location; skill sets; relevant education and certifications; depth of experience; performance; and other business and organizational needs. The estimate provided has not been adjusted for all of these factors. At SprintRay, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The total compensation package for a position may also include an annual performance bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, and/or other applicable compensation.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
Without a written agreement signed by an officer of SprintRay: a) SprintRay does not accept resumes from recruiting agencies, headhunters, or any other party expecting payment in the event SprintRay speaks with or hires a candidate from such submitted resume; b) SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or related Terms of Service, and c) Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of SprintRay and will be processed accordingly.