NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Digital Service Representative is responsible for providing complete post-sale support to NBCUniversal digital properties. The DSR serves as the first point of contact for post-sale maintenance, guaranteed delivery and service of our clients’ advertising schedules. Additionally, the DSR will work with internal clients including Sales, Strategic Planning, and Sales Operations.
- Responsible for entering advertiser contracts into NBCU’s in house contract management system
- Support Digital Sales Planners by entering deals and providing required reporting
- Coordinate and execute changes/optimization to existing contracts
- Monitor and report weekly pacing and delivery
- Send campaign screen shots / proof of campaign launch for all placements to agencies
- Complete custom reporting requests and post-campaign summary reports for clients
- Collect agency assets and create tag alignment sheet for campaign trafficking Post Analysis and Invoice Validation
- Collaborate with billing and operations to ensure billed impressions are delivered
- Work with clients to resolve differences in third party reporting
- Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
- Serve as the primary contact with clients and agencies to ensure status and maintenance of digital advertising schedules
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients/agencies
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Salary Range: $47,500- $52,000; overtime eligible
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.