Director of Client Intake – Must have a background in the Legal Industry to be considered.
Salary: Market Competitive and to commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive package offered
Large law firm has an exciting opportunity for an Individual with the following background and experience. The Director of Client Intake is responsible for continuously improving and managing policies, procedures, and facilitation of new business and conflicts of interest. In this role, the qualified individual is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate operation of the team while providing superior service to all firm attorneys and staff. The Director will work closely with the General Counsel to identify potential risks and advance recommendations to minimize risks related to onboarding new Clients.
Work closely with the General Counsel to direct policies and procedures for new business and conflicts of interest.
• Work closely with the Client Intake team to provide effective leadership by coaching, counseling, and motivating CI employees to achieve the highest productivity and job satisfaction.
• Facilitate the clearance process of new client matters, new employees, and special projects. Collaborate with Practice Group Leaders in developing and implementing various firm-wide initiatives as it affects compliance and conflicts of interest policy in various firm practice areas.
• Manage a team of professionals responsible for delivering comprehensive legal analysis as it pertains to new business and potential conflicts of interest being proposed by firm attorneys.
• Develop and deliver training on the processes for client intake and conflicts of interest.
• Develop and maintain internal training manuals and documentation. • Identify potential risk considerations and special processing procedures for opening new clients and matters.
• Work with Human Resources to resolve employee relations issues.
• Work closely with the General Counsel to ensure the timely resolution of potential conflicts, prompt implementation of ethical walls, and effective review of engagement letters and client guidelines.
• Oversee seamless onboarding, client transfers, and matter openings for all attorneys. • Facilitate and develop content for regular department meetings. • Provide client intake orientation for attorneys, paralegals, and staff.
Education and Experience
• Juris Doctor.
• Experience as a Director of Client Intake or a similar position at a Law Firm. • Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
• Problem-analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Team player
• Experience with client intake workflow and conflicts applications.
• Knowledge of Model Rules of Professional Conduct and their practical application in a mid-size to large law firm.
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
Please respond with resume attached.
PLEASE, NO MESSAGES via LinkedIn. Please respond via the job posting.