FreshCut Paper was created by renowned designer Peter Hewitt in 2020. Our life-sized pop-up floral bouquets consist of whimsical and breathtaking blooms that are wilt-proof and crafted to last a lifetime. Our paper sculptures are affordable, environmental, artful, and lasting. We are poised to take a bite out of the $8 billion fresh cut flower industry and the $6 billion greeting card market.. Our product is a compelling, contemporary, alternative way to send flowers and yes they are beautiful.
Beyond having a fraction of the carbon footprint of imported flowers, we plant a tree for every bouquet sold, and partner with 1% for the Planet, an organization and global movement that tirelessly works to tackle our planet’s most pressing environmental issues.
As a hands-on, collaborative leader, you will own and drive the direction and evolution of the ecommerce digital platform. The product to be delivered is a best in class digital consumer experience. You will be the bus that delivers creative and marketing initiatives that will engage and delight the customer. You will create a roadmap that will keep the site fresh and sleek. The future of the site and functionality will be achieved by combining customer insights and operational excellence. The site traffic is rapidly increasing and has the potential to be used by millions of customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing the Shopify PLUS backend of our store (adding products, menus, sections, editing themes, etc)
- Manage external development resources to customize the shopping experience
- Advise and implement ecommerce tech stack that will scale to deliver growth including core platform, custom apps, integrations, and other business processes
- Analyze historical data and develop a data-driven plan for improving our landing pages, checkout funnel, and evolving customer digital experience
- Implement changes and conduct A/B testing to optimize for conversion rates
- Optimize navigation, header bar, page content, design, copy and user experience to improve SEO and customer conversion rates
- Conduct extensive market research by hosting customer feedback sessions and create realistic user stories for service optimization.
- Create a high level of website and mobile app functionality, and deliver the optimal user experience
What success looks like:
As a fast growing business with explosive potential the site will need to grow with the business. Opportunity is abundant. You have direct impact and influence on the website’s evolution. We are looking for people who embrace learning, ideation, collaboration, risk takers, and see the positive in what an undefined future will be. There is an opportunity to define your career path and contribution in and outside of your expertise. As the business grows, successful talent will grow with it. Successful people will create impact and put the team over individual wins. Greatness is achieved through collaboration
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience in leading the product roadmap and development of the ecommerce platform
- Success developing and executing sophisticated digital ecommerce brand strategies by leveraging ecommerce platforms
- Test and learn philosophy to quickly prove hypothesis and find new ways to grow efficiently
- Experience in managing outside agencies for design & development projects
- Must be a self-described data expert with the ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- A proven leader with experience and success in cross collaboration
- The ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives
- Build consensus, influence, and adoption from other teams
- A problem solver able to understand a challenge and implement solutions
- Results driven with high standards for operational excellence
- Flexible and agile to handle the competing priorities of a fast growing company
- Curiosity and pursue lifelong learning
- A strong eye for design and experiences that engage and delight customers and users
- You are flexible and agile to handle the competing priorities of a fast growing company
The Employee FreshCut Paper Experience:
We are a small and growing company that is ambitious and thinks big. We want to create a product and customer experience that matters to people and the greater good.. We think of FreshCut Paper as a community rather than a company. One that cares, values creativity, contribution, and is constantly evolving. The goal is to build a company that is meaningful and the employees have purpose and an environment to do their best work. Risks are rewarded and successes are shared.
FreshCut Paper is an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status.