Our top Logistics & Supply Chain client is looking to add to their leadership team by bringing on a Director of Enterprise Sales. With an impressive track record of success international and domestic logistics, our client is keen to bring on someone with a high level of experience working in both areas and a hunger for growth. They execute a data-driven approach based on comprehensive due diligence. They do not believe in a one-size-fits-all model and extensively learn and understand their client’s unique business goals and challenges.
Our client offers remote work, a full suite of benefits, a highly competitive salary and the ability shape your own team and space. If you’re interested in learning more, please apply!
What You’ll Do
- Drive lead generation and top-line logo acquisition
- Aim for average deal sizes of $10 million
- Work cross functionally to ensure alignment and success of new accounts
- Engage with senior level team members of our Transportation Management
- Solution and product selling to Global 2000 accounts
- Experience selling large, complex transportation or supply chain solutions
- Identify, scope, and close new business without significant support
- Hit/exceed quota of $1 million a year in gross profit
- 10+ years of logistics & supply chain experience
- Experience in both international and domestic
- Comfortable working in a remote environment with occasional travel
- Experience identifying, generating, and closing new business
- A hunter mentality; thrives on winning in a competitive environment
- Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
- Comfortable using Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Comfortable using CargoWise
This position offers a base salary between $110-140k based on level of experience, interview performance, etc. They also provide additional commission in accordance with quota attainment.
Because of the high number of applicants, we may not be able to connect with each one. Thank you for your patience and understanding.