The Santa Cruz Warriors, Official G League Affiliate of the Golden State Warriors, are looking for an and innovative sales executive to lead our Ticket Sales and Service team. We need someone with a positive track record of sales success and the ability to mentor and develop a growing sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating revenue and continued collaboration with the leadership team to ensure a strategic business model. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This position is a full-time position based onsite in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Lead all season, group, and single ticket sales and retention efforts to obtain overall revenue and attendance goals
- Generate new revenue as an individual contributor by selling season tickets, partial plans and group tickets
- Implement new strategies and techniques based on research, data and success rates
- Create innovative programs to drive new business and expand audience
- Design and oversee reporting protocols to monitor performance
- Develop, refine and lead ticket holder benefit programs that maximize brand loyalty and drive retention
- Leverage company resources to drive retention strategies, including customer database, team web site, ticket holder surveys, etc.
- Develop and administer sales and service training programs
- Support sales reps in their efforts to achieve sales goals
- Monitor productivity levels of sales reps and assess their performance regularly
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years in sales, preferably ticket sales within the sports and entertainment industry
- NBA, WNBA, G League, NCAA ticket sales management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Archtics and Salesforce CRM
- Experience managing a budget and driving sales revenues
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization and throughout the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule as evenings and weekends are required
- $80,000 + Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment