Requisition Number: 12260
Work Arrangement: Remote
The Role at a glance:
We are looking to add an experienced District Manager to join our Aladdin Campus Dining team in Denver, CO. As a District Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage multiple educational dining accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing accounts within a school district to ensure compliance with client, company, and government standards.
- Managing planning, budget analysis, and reporting for the district.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and guidelines to promote their consistent application.
- Auditing units to ensure conformance with company, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation, and record keeping.
- Providing guidance and leadership to food service directors, area managers, and other district associates.
- Providing overall planning and direction within your district to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Attending district meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of management experience.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency at learning software.
- Intermediate skill with and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Food safety certification through ServSafe and local health authorities.
- This role will require traveling 75%+ of the time.
- Experience in Higher Education Dining Food Service.
- Contract management experience.
- At least two years of experience working with multiple units and multiple clients in a high-volume setting.
Where you’ll be working:
This position needs someone based out of Denver, CO. This role will require traveling 75%+ of the time.
Compensation And Benefits
The compensation for this role starts at $110,000 and goes up depending on experience.
This role is bonus eligible.
The benefits we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary UNUM offering for Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
As our higher education segment, Aladdin serves colleges and universities across the United States. From dining halls to sporting events, we recognize how important food is to the college experience, and strive to ensure that students receive delicious, healthy food to fuel them through education and life.
About Elior-North America:
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. We take pride in supporting the development of our employees and their skills at all levels and in fostering an environment of growth.
At Elior North America, we are committed to offering growth and advancement opportunities for all of our employees. The valuable skills and experience you’ve gained with Elior will propel you further in your career, whether with our corporate office or one of our brand segments.
Disclaimer: This job description can be revised by management as needed.