District Sales Manager (Pool Products) – Atlanta Area
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers through sales support, training, and maximizing the value that customers enjoy from their relationship with BioLab
• Develop relationships and consistently gain business with prospective customers through repetitive contact and by communicating the value of the services and products that BioLab provides
• Develop new business with current customers by gaining share from competitive products utilizing the marketing materials and incentive programs provided by BioLab
• Provide customer training on the products and services that BioLab provides
• Maintain a Customer Relationship Management system and provide reports as required
• Manage a multi-state territory which requires overnight travel effectively using organizational and time management skills
• Any other duties that are assigned
The territory the DSM will be responsible for is Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Northern Florida and parts of Tennessee.
• University or College degree preferred and/or 2 – 3 years of related retail or account management experience
• Outside sales experience with overnight travel preferred but will train the right person
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Ability to use MS Outlook, create spreadsheets, and basic computer operations while traveling
• Industry knowledge preferred
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Presentation and public speaking skills
• Highly self-motivated individual
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK’s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity.
Essential Job Functions